Tips for Your Application at AfB
You would like to apply to AfB? Here you will find all tips for a successful application at AfB.
Contact HR team
Monday to Friday
8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Phone +49 7243 20000-231
What you need for a successful application
1. Remember to submit all required documents as noted below:
- cover letter
- complete curricuclum vitae
- testimonials and activity reports
You may also attach further documents.
2. We appreciate your photo, but it is not required. Please do not attach selfies or vacation pictures.
3. Please indicate the title of the job offer and location for which you are applying.
4. Apply online - the easiest and fastest way:
- You can find all current vacancies here.
- You can easily submit your unsolicited application on our job portal. Click therefore on "Initiativbewerbung erfassen" (send an unsolicited application) at our job market.
After submitting your application you will receive a confirmation of receipt and the application process will start immediately.
More than 250 jobs for people with disabilities
"As a non-profit organisation, we measure our social, economic and environmental successes equally. Financial surpluses are completely reinvested in our company to create inclusive jobs and make IT remarketing even more sustainable. In the long term, we want to create 500 jobs for people with disabilities. We are therefore delighted that we have come a big step closer to this goal in the past year, despite COVID. We currently have 290 employees with severe disabilities and have thus already reached more than halfway to our goal."
AfB Managing Director Daniel Büchle