Vision & concept
Our vision is to be the world's leading non-profit IT company.
In our company, employees with and without disabilities work together side by side to provide high-quality IT services and products. Here, acting economically but also environmentally-friendly takes center-stage.
- We convince with our business model that includes diversity and is socially responsible.
- We are committed to the protection and privacy of data and give it the highest priority.
- We grow with the needs and requirements of our customers and partners.
- We have made a name for ourselves with high-quality IT services, consulting work and products.
- We are known for being versatile, friendly and focused on success.
- We act ecologically responsibly.
- We lead our employees according to defined management guidelines.
At 19 locations in Germany, Austria, France, Switzerland and Slovakia, 420 employees work, 45% of whom are disabled.
By 2025 we want to have saved the following resources through IT remarketing:
- 200,000 tons of CO2
- 300,000 tons of raw materials (iron equivalents)
- 600,000 megawatt hours of energy
and created 700 jobs, 300 of them for people with disabilities.