AfB social & green IT
AfB is Europe's largest non-profit IT company, specialized in acquiring used business IT, certified data erasure, refurbishment and remarketing. Devices that are no longer marketable are dismantled and professionally recycled. This preserves the environment and saves valuable resources. AfB stands for "Arbeit für Menschen mit Behinderung" (Work for people with disabilities). All process steps are barrier-free, because at AfB people with and without disabilities work hand in hand.
Vision and Concept
AfB is Europe's largest non-profit IT company and has the vision to be the world's leading non-profit IT company with the slogan "social & green IT".
In our company, employees with and without disabilities work together side by side to provide high-quality IT services and products. Here, acting economically but also environmentally-friendly takes center-stage.
- We convince with our business model that includes diversity and is socially responsible.
- We are committed to the protection and privacy of data and give it the highest priority.
- We have made a name for ourselves with high-quality IT services, consulting work and products.
- We are known for being versatile, friendly and focused on success.
- We act ecologically responsibly.
Growth until 2025
Employees with disabilities
min. inclusion rate